AITONIX is one of the largest ICT wholesale distribution and software design company that operates on the Macedonian market and the neighboring markets as well, including Albania, Kosovo and Bulgaria. Thanks to the business principles and quality services policy, we become a key factor in the ICT sector in Macedonia. AITONIX stands as the official distributor of some of the world most famous ICT brands, such as Acer, Dell, Lenovo, Lexmark, Microsoft, Xerox etc. Besides distribution of ICT products, the company has a team of highly qualified experts for development of specialized ERP software solutions. Key service provided is the post-sale certified care, that complies with all international standards.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Junior System Administrator, to join our team.
The Junior System Administrator is responsible for assisting with the installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure systems and equipment. The Junior Systems Administrator would serve as an incident remediation escalation point for the IT Service desk, participate with team members on daily support/maintenance activities and project initiatives.
- Administer and Manage Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Provide comprehensive analytical support to determine new requirements for existing enterprise systems, capabilities, and business processes.
- Implement and maintain processes for proactively researching, identifying, and recommending new technologies and capabilities that will eliminate duplication, increase organizational efficiency, customer satisfaction and capitalize on industry best practices.
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Incorporates new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Provide ongoing Systems Administration support including installations, customization, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Servers.
- Perform data backups in a timely, effective, and consistent manner.
- Perform Server Patch Remediation.
- Assist Sr. Administrator when necessary.
- Perform and document restoration tests of data backups.
- 1 year of experience providing close support and / or systems engineering support
- Windows Server knowledge
- Experience monitoring, resolving, and documenting service tickets and requests
- Ability to provide clear, accurate, and simple explanations of technical procedures and processes to audiences of varying degrees of technical proficiency
- Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical problem-solving ability, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including teamwork, written and verbal communications, and positive attitude.
- Competitive Salary based on education and experience
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
If interested in discussing the position further, please send your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org