AITONIX is one of the largest IT wholesale distribution and software design company that operates on the Macedonian market and the neighboring markets as well, including Albania, Kosovo, and Bulgaria. Thanks to the business principles and quality services policy, we become a key factor in the IT sector in Macedonia. AITONIX stands as the official distributor of some of the world’s most famous IT brands, such as Acer, Dell, Lenovo, Lexmark, Microsoft, Xerox, etc. Besides the distribution of IT products, the company has a team of highly qualified experts for the development of specialized software solutions. Key service provided is the post-sale certified care, that complies with all international standards.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
Office: Skopje (on-site)
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:30h – 16:30h CET
Team: Sales team
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Anticipating key account changes and improvements
• Expand the relationship with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Requirements and skills
• Degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field
• Excellent customer orientation and networking skills
• Strong negotiation and leadership skills
• Highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on problem solver
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• The ability to build rapport with key clients.
• The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV, to the following email address: email@example.com, with the note:
“For Announcement Key Account Manager”