AITONIX is one of the largest ICT wholesale distribution and software design company that operates on the Macedonian market and the neighboring markets as well, including Albania, Kosovo and Bulgaria. Thanks to the business principles and quality services policy, we become a key factor in the ICT sector in Macedonia. AITONIX stands as the official distributor of some of the world most famous ICT brands, such as Acer, Dell, Lenovo, Lexmark, Microsoft, Xerox etc. Besides distribution of ICT products, the company has a team of highly qualified experts for development of specialized ERP software solutions.
We are currently looking for highly motivated System Engineer, to join our team
- The IT Server, Storage & Backup Specialist designs, installs, configures, tests, manages, monitors, supports, and troubleshoots all server, storage & backup components of the APS Data Center, disaster recovery site and other remote locations.
- Inspects work performed by contractors, vendors to ensure work meets specifications and is compliant with quality standards
- Design, Build, Configure, Install, Monitor and Support the Physical and Virtual Server Environment, including various platforms and vendors.
- Design, Configure, Manage and Monitor highly scalable Physical and Virtual Storage Environment, including multiple SAN’s, NAS’s and other storage devices.
- Operate, configure, and optimize, Storage Systems.
- Perform analysis of storage systems utilization and configuration.
- Design, Configure, Manage and Monitor Data Backup Environment, including off-site Disaster Recovery, Tape Libraries, and File Recovery utilizing multiple vendor solutions.
- Install, Configure, Test and Update Server Operating Systems and related server-class software and monitoring systems.
- Operate Backup Systems including but not limited to the following: Microsoft Data Protection Manager, NetApp, and other backup systems that may be in the Gates Environment.
- Plan and refine overall disaster recovery, high availability, and business continuity planning. Including disaster simulation and readiness assessment.
- Perform project management and capacity planning to continually right size environment
- Investigate, review, and recommend new backup technologies including cloud-based systems for future consideration and implementation
- Troubleshoot backup system issues on backup servers, client servers and storage systems. Includes Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems and the interactions with the backup systems.
- Build, Update, and Patch backup server OS”s, backup software, hardware firmware.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline required
- Microsoft Server and other Server, Storage or Backup certifications preferred.
- 3 years supporting Server, Storage and Backup systems.
If you are interested for the job position, send your CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the note: “System Engineer”